Saturday, June 1, 2013

G R A T I N G

my soul float with dust
when the bars with a pair of ruthless stocks
my legs, even my hands have bled

planted of nails rust and hurt me
tacit
what's going on with the bureaucracy when
networking spider it changes as the wire
sharp barbed heart murmur judge yourself
I do not want to run, but how burning
floor must stmpede
is there I still can left
footprint?
time unraveled like a thin mist that immediately 

separated battered by storms

my soul floats with boisterous waves lapping
the break hit the Coral Coast
is there anything you can do about it but
dreaming about one day
when the warm sunlight refracted from
wire rope ten thousand poems that sing
silent sea as blue as sapphires soft
extend to the coastal lip
was running around like a flock of fireflies
carefree fireflies are fluttering, vivacious dance
leave hypocrisy

Agats - Asmat, May 22, 2010

No comments: