Saturday, June 1, 2013

EDGE HEAVENS

silently clasped palms in cold handgun: beretta suppressed escaped the gaze, because the fog unravel as if the limp scarf floating I'm still looking figure flashed enemy without a word, but a flash his eyes like a sharp dagger slicing threatened and hurt by a vicious bear I left the residence, flew aboard the dream sky cover, distance nan reluctantly severed and always ends in a question
compete with the speed of the search when the time remained adamant hunt at the rate set one direction where the feet should be stopped? sweat was petrified and fall quiet spell hit yourself now achieved, the edge of the sky end of life are blurred driven winds finish trip I looked at a pair of eyes on the surface of the pool water I caught the shadow of revenge, hatred is still whipping to run up to come today
my blood froze I viewfinder should target, I pulled the trigger I silence eruption to kill opponents the recesses of the soul apparently rages, inevitable?
Agats - Asmat, July 19, 2010

No comments: