Thursday, March 21, 2013

WITH THE MUMMY, WAMENA

On a business trip from Jayapura to Timika, April 2012 I get a magazine containing one title Baliem Valley Festival. I recalled the visit to Wamena in 1994, I always miss the exotic places. I memili free time two days to complete the task trip to Jayapura. Why am I not a short trail to the Wamena to see what changes have occurred over the last 18 years. Many things have changed, women who wear no longer sali terlihatdi areas of the city, just look at a painting on the dining room Baliem Pilamo Hotel. Markets and layout of the city has changed, the atmosphere had changed. But there's one thing that never changes, travel sites mummified head of the war, in Kurulu, since 18 years ago, bahka before it, the mummified remains perpetuate lasting shape ...




No comments: