Saturday, June 1, 2013

D I C E

Who else wants to risk
live with me? 

I  deceive five knight  Pandavas
straight to the heart yudhistira
bear to pawn the empress
draupadi, the vile table gambling games
I cheered with joy when
man watched bewildered
losing my mind, give up
wracked misery

Who else wants to hand over
glorious life on the amount of numbers
the scratch as redpoint

colour six side faces
hand throw the master game
will adjust the position of my face
with experts so that the bookmakers
never win
destiny journey has been snared in
count figures are misleading
man turned into the deaf and
the blind are very easily fooled

will there still be interested fell
with me?
even if it could speak, I'm actually tired
witnessing the destruction of human
has stretched thousands of days that can be
achieved with honesty and struggle
but oh man why are you more world
happy chasing shadow
cunning to sink to the bottom of the mud!

Agats - Asmat, May 18, 2010


No comments: