Saturday, June 1, 2013

E M P R E S S

has absolutely won me love the mighty king
even more powerful cloak of greatness
all clothing ever worn the king
is there anything you can not want?
with very
I can easily draw the sword
for revenge and redeem thrust pain
also chairs the winner, just my index finger
accused, who on earth is entitled to possess
a thousand sweet ladies and courteous, smiling

from dawn till night split
stretches in black

I grabbed really have the heart of a
king in a thousand fragrant star-studded ceremony sacral
fragrant flowers
but love was only a piece of cake
Soft severed on sharp blades
jealousy: a thousand women stretch out your hands
even when only the crumbs that
can be obtained
I saw shadows fell when the blaze shadow
glowing fire of envy began to lick the walls
negligence
I forgot on which stands the magnificent glory
negate hospitality, one after the ladies
resigned slip away
were all furious enemies threatened with
gaze hate
time passed away at the door blows
thud pinning doubt
I was stunned when realized over the entire
story of my life

Agats - Asmat, May 26, 2010

No comments: