Wednesday, February 20, 2013

G R A F F I T I



".... if you intend to go, definitely let it go, but do not
never again come even just a glimpse of shadow "

he comes from the parched leaves whimper
the mists of the past fall with
the scarecrow eyes is
will miss a thousand years
beautiful color flowers in spring
my heart was just a piece of a dream
mute arrayed in a line of poetry
: “let's go ...."
the birds low flying debris
old building
graceful butterfly flapping its wings
as beautiful song
but faster twilight reeling
then collapsed into the screen
nan dark
agile birds fly wallet body shot
just my body image
nailed to the wall death
smudged charcoal graffiti
- now, you are a stranger, I know what to do without you ....
same vacuum renta with ancient wall
quickly and suddenly
is there anything that can be spoken, except goodbye
petrified night, there was nothing more I could see
besides your trail





Asmat - Indonesia, Apri, 7th  2011


No comments: