Wednesday, May 23, 2018

SCARLET HEART, RYEO --Roman Under The Absolute Monarchy, Ten




Prince Wang So has done something without saying long, how he will not be able to lose this lady without knowing how Hae Soo's feelings actually. After a gentle touch on that beautiful lips, Prince Wang So let go of her arms. He looked at Hae Soo's fleeting fingers, one question arises, why does this lady look so scared? Closely Prince Wang So holds Hae Soo's hand, carrying her on horseback.
Coincidentally Prince Wang Jung saw Hae Soo's shadow and Prince Wang So flashing on a horse, "What has happened? Where are they going?" Prince Wang Jung does not want to waste time, he should immediately convey this to Prince Wang Wook. "I saw So and Soo go horseback riding out of the palace. What has happened?"
"Leaving the palace? Really?" Prince Wang Wook could hardly believe it.
"I believe. Could it be that I do not know him?" Prince Wang Jung asked back, right he was not wrong to see.
"How can a court lord leave the palace?" Prince Wang Wook feels entitled to anger.
"Is it possible that So insisted that Soo's worst consequences could be put to death. Find Hae Soo, also provide a horse for me", Prince Wang Jung knows what to do.
"You stay in the palace. It is not good for you to go at night. Go in, I will find them", Prince Wang Wook decided to leave alone.
"Thank you for your attention Wang Wook, I am very afraid of the worst possibility that Hae Soo if caught away from the palace in Songak. Better we both find Hae Soo", Prince Wang Jung insisted on accompanying.
"In my mind you still think of you as a child. Sorry, it turns out I should trust you", finally Prince Wang Wook meets Prince Jin's request.
While Prince Wang So was enjoying a memorable moment as he hugged Hae Soo on horseback to the beach watching the sunrise. In the distance the skyline blends with the horizon, the sun appears as a gigantic red ball that slowly soars into space. The waves splashed as the melodious natural voice, Prince Wang So still hugged Hae Soo closely, he will never release the lady who has saved his life - never will.
"Are we going to arrive back to the palace with The Majesty safely?" Hae Soo can not hide her anxiety, it is proper that a lady leaving the palace with a prince on a horse's back, severe punishment must be awaiting her.
"Or do we have to run away, leave the palace forever? If you will, I will do it", a prince who is in love is as if he can do anything, leave the palace though. Prince Wang So's blood rustled as he stared at Hae Soo's sweet face, he did no wrong choosing, he will always be next to this lady.

Hae Soo takes her eyes off as far as possible, she is no longer confined to the magnificent walls, she becomes part of the universe with a very heavy puddle, splinting against the coast. Prince Wang So smiles, nothing more impressive except to be near a loved one, always pressed to leave Songak, but why should I leave? Or I never bring misfortune. I am not an animal slaughtered for pleasure. I am not a person who can slash the sword for no reason. “Is it true I should go?" Prince Wang So is not even sure of his wishes, should he stay in Songak or have to leave? The attitude of the royal family is very confusing.
"I want to live in your heart, The Majesty, outside the palace though. Life does not have to be covered in blood, the most basic in human life is the feeling of peace", Hae Soo was murmuring in her heart, she tried to convince herself that the vision of Prince Wang So as King Gwangjong is just a fantasy.
"If you want to go with me, surely I will take you ...." Prince Wang So suddenly needs to consider his presence again in Songak, the queen's mother expecting him as a murderer, should he approve?
"I am a lady, it means I can not leave the palace. I'm sorry, I can not go. There's a person to remember forever", to the eyes of Hae Soo pictured Prince Wook's gentle face.
"Is there anyone you should always remember, is Baek Ah?" Prince Wang So asked.
"No", replied Hae Soo briefly.
"Good, as long as it's not Baek Ah. I will kill the person who takes your heart", Prince Wang So will not allow anyone to keep Hae Soo from his side. He never realized that Hae Soo's blood was being heard by his words.
"Remember when my hand held Yeon Hwa when you hit?" Prince Wang So asked, Hae Soo's figure was deep in the heart. The 4th Prince is impressed by Hae Soo's attitude see himself as he is. Prince Wang So knows Hae Soo is not afraid of his mask and the whole story of him. He needs someone who accepts his presence wisely, one who always gives a sense of peace. So Prince Wang So feels confident enough to kiss Hae Soo, take her away to the beach. Even threatened to kill a person present in his heart.
Hae Soo did not answer that question, she was still staring at the sea. She had known the 4th Prince in an unusual way, she had helped her on a defining day. Now, Prince Wang So can not lose himself. It becomes an inseparable part of the life of the 4th Prince. The silent ambience is merely the soft waves crashing against the coast and the wings of the low-flying gulls. "Take ... this hairdresser is more appropriate for you", Prince Wang So gave Hae Soo a flowered hair ornament, a souvenir that was given to the queen mother, because the powerful woman got the more beautiful than the other prince.Hae Soo must accept the gift, a wordless language that deepens the feelings of a prince.
 "Or, you will try to run away from me?" Prince Wang So stared at the horizon with a sharp eyes, he was not will not let a slit for this lady to pass away.
 "Oh yes, if you do not like this gift you can throw it away", the hair ornament should now be in Hae Soo's grasp. A gift that can not be denied. Hae Soo stares at the hairpin, the tiny thing she got when Prince Wang So left it in the royal bath. Moments later Prince Wang So has controlled the horse steps back to the palace. The ambience on the two side streets is the shady trees and the green leaves are so lush, the gentle breeze a touch of nature that reveals its body on a swaying twig.
Soon the steps of the horse ridden by Prince Wang So and Hae Soo halted, on the way to the streets of Prince Wang Wook and Prince Wang Jung. "Hae Soo, how did you get here?" Prince Wang Jung can not hide his anxiety. Every time dealing with this lady, imagine again the first time the meeting when Hae Soo rescue from the cruelty of the pirates by risking self-salvation.
"Is there a prince looking for me in the palace?" Hae Soo asked.
 "Thank you, because only Wook and I know where you go", Prince Wang Jung is about to approach Hae Soo, but Prince Wang So prevents him, "I must take Soo back to the palace", Prince Wang So feels responsible for bringing Hae Soo back to the palace, because he is the one who hired her to the beach.
"When it comes to a relative or palace guard, you two will be talking, there will be a big problem", Prince Wang Wook does not want Hae Soo to be hurt, he has to take action. The 8th prince stepped up to Hae Soo, but Prince Wang So blocked again.
"The emperor has handed Hae Soo as a lady to me. Exactly if I'm in charge", the pair of Prince Wang So's eyes stared at Prince Wang Wook, he did not want a prince to be involved in this. Neither Wang Wook nor Wang Jung.
"Let me return with Prince Wang So, better Prince Wang Jung and Prince Wang Wook return to Songak court", Hae Soo tried to intervene, she does not want this kind of thing to continue to be a boisterous thing.
"You will go with him?" Prince Wang Wook asked.
" Right ", Hae Soo nods her head.
"I trust Hae Soo, hopefully get back to the palace safely", with heavy Prince Wang Wook releasing Hae Soo away with Prince Wang So. Neither Soo came back with So, Prince Wang Jung disagrees, but what power, he has no power against Prince Wang So.
"Is for the last time I let things like this", Prince Wang Wook surrendered, he really rejected this scene.
Hae Soo was in Wang So's arms on horseback. While Sanggung Oh was busy looking for Hae Soo all over the corner of Damiwon Palace, she could not find any shadow- shadow the lady. Arriving at the gate of Damiwon Sanggung Oh was astonished, she was not fantasizing, but was it? Hae Soo, the lady was on a horse's back in the arms of Prince Wang So. The pair of lady's eyes seemed to leap from her eyelids.
"I hope not to blame Soo", Prince Wang So opened the conversation, he knew the meaning of Sanggung Oh's face. Hae Soo has made a mistake.
 "The Majesty King has commissioned and asked for my help. I have to go. Remember, that bringing court lordship is already considered a conflicting action", Sanggung Oh controls anger.
"Is Sanggung Oh dear will punish Soo?" Prince Wang So asked.
" Better Prince 4th return to the palace ", answered Sanggung Oh short.
" I believe in you ", Prince Wang So goes away.
Hae Soo just stare silent. She knows what will happen after the 4th Prince leaves Damiwon. "You're right not fit to be in the palace!" Sanggung Oh's voice was like an explosion, the beautiful eyes turning red as if in an embers. "It should not be that easy to give kindness to others, you live in a palace, not an ordinary neighborhood", Sanggung Oh stares at Hae Soo's sweet face deeply, if she is able to swallow the girl.
 "What should I do now?" Hae Soo bows her head, she must realize her mistake.
 "Wait until the fourth Prince's feelings subside", out of anger, Sanggung Oh's feelings turn nervous. Surely she is worried about the fate of this one lady. Why was she too rash, going on horseback with the 4th Prince to a place?
                                                                              ***
In the arena of Prince Wang Yo's agility training spanning the gendewa, aiming the arrows, he is quite agile for this one, his whole shot on the target. Soon Prince Wook came, doing the same thing, stretching the gendewa aiming the arrows, but the arrows missed, no one hit the target. "You can not reach the goal, now I see it. When it stretches the gendewa imagine how the arrows are able to hit the heart of the person who wants to overthrow the throne of a king. I will never let this happen. How about you? Who is your target?" Prince Wang Yo opened the conversation.
"I have no targets, just practice", Prince Wang Wook again stretches the gendewa, but shooting back misses.
"Without the right target, one will be easily shaken. I know The Majesty King deliberately sent me to the battlefield to die, but I will return to Songak alive", Prince Wang Yo suppresses heartburn, he has to swallow the bitter reality of being kept from a king's life.
“I can return safely ", Prince Wang Wook tried to entertain Prince Wang Yo. He can not imagine if such a thing should happen to him.
"Before stretching the gendewa, think carefully about who your target is. We do not have the same thing that is worthy of approval ", Prince Wang Yo gave advice, still with pain in the pit of the stomach. The Majesty King did not want his presence at the palace, near his mother. Prince Wang Wook fulfilled Prince Wang Yo's advice, he stretched the gendewa more carefully, aimed solemnly. A moment later when an arrow darted, the tip immediately hit the target. Prince Wang Yo is right, he must know who the real target is. Prince Wang Yo put the gendewa, it's time to go fighting, but not to die, he must live.
Prince Wang Wook did the same thing, put the gendewa. He has a gap to meet a girl he loves, Hae Soo. No one knew when the two sat seated properly as a sweetheart in a cave located not far from the bathhouse. "Is the prince angry? I just saw the sun rise with the 4th Prince ", Hae Soo did not want Prince Wang Wook involved so trouble, she chose to go with Prince Wang So.
" I am not angry, just worried, so I put you in Damiwon Palace. I will ask for The Majesty's permission to marry you. When you disappear, I remember the wedding day with the king. I'm really worried, I thought I'd lose you. Do not want to make mistakes for the second time. Madame Hae once told me I can not sleep soundly, because of the heavy burden and the always worrying future. The person who can make me laugh and write beautiful poetry is you. I promise to leave the palace, go to Hwangju and live with you peacefully. I'll give you something I can not give to Madame Hae. Are you sure to be my wife?" No one wants Prince Wook now, except to marry Hae Soo, live peacefully despite leaving the court life.
Hae Soo is silent hearing these beautiful words, she did not expect Prince Wang Wook to change, still with the desire to marry her. She will understand the sense of happiness when living with the Prince of the 8th. 'But how if King Gwangjong killed him?' Hae Soo's feathers were tingling again. "Are you not going to live with me anymore?" Prince Wang Wook feels weird with the locked lady's mouth. He never knew the war that raged in Hae Soo's mind.
 "I still want it", unconsciously Hae Soo replied.
 "Do you still believe in my promise?" Prince Wang Wook touches Hae Soo's cheek, his heart trembles. "Will you give me an answer? Will you want to marry me? "Prince Wang Wook expects the true answer, he still has one barrier time.
The atmosphere inside the cave evokes a sense of shame, if both can forever sit side by side in peace of mind. However, suddenly flashing through the shadow of Sanggung Oh, "The girl who was hiding while the prince bathing is you!" Sanggung Oh is again hit by a sense of giddiness, Hae Soo is too rash to sit together in a secret place with a prince. The lady  never know, with whom actually a prince Goryeo can sit together.
"Sanggung Oh, I will explain it", Prince Wang Wook stammered, he did not expect Sanggung Oh will get this meeting.
 "If this secret meeting is revealed, both of you will be put to death. A prince will get a harsh punishment when dealing with a court lady. Did not the prince know this? Soo come with me", Sanggung Oh seems able to do anything to save Hae Soo, she knows that when she comes close to a prince, the court lord is very close to the death penalty. Both of them stepped on to let Prince Wang Wook stunned alone.
Now Sanggung Oh and Hae Soo are alone. "We'd better leave the castle behind. The court physician has asked me to go to restore the deteriorating health. We can go to the village, I'm worried about your relationship with Prince Wang Wook. You better avoid the meeting", Sanggung Oh advises before the worst thing happened to this "poor girl.
"Prince Wang Wook invites me to marry, I accept the proposal ", Hae Soo doubts Sanggung Oh's advice, can she leave the palace ? Leaving Prince Wang Wook?
 "Did not Prince Wang So also expect you? You think you can survive with two cast who expect you? I am afraid you will be in danger if the heart of a prince changes", Sanggung Oh declares the truth, when the age of The Royal King is getting older, the cast will seize the throne and can sacrifice anything, including the woman he loves.
"Prince Wang Wook has the nature different, he never changes ", in which case Hae Soo is incapable of seeing the future, is it true that the 8th Prince will never change his position?
"The palace is where humans change against all sweet promises. I once gave my heart to a general, who eventually occupied Goryeo's throne, now he is The Majesty King Wang Geon. When The Majesty intends to marry, he must also protect the throne. It turns out that he prefers the throne rather than the love of a sweetheart, he forgets me a daughter from a herbalist seller in a small village. I want to stay with The Majesty King, I am willing to live as a court lady instead of being a woman worthy of her. I can only make tea, comb hair, and wash the clothes of The Majesty King Wang Geon. I must call my beloved The Majesty", Sanggung Oh's voice turns as though wailing.
Hae Soo is stunned, presumably the beautiful face conceals the sad story behind her cold eyes." I'm getting sadder, having to wash the woman who will become the concubine The Majesty King Wang Geon. Do you want to experience the same thing? You can still retreat, leave the castle on the first occasion or get stuck forever in danger ", it's not easy for Sanggung Oh to say, but it should be.
" The 8th Prince has asked me to leave the palace and go to Hwangju ", Hae Soo thinks Prince Wang Wook is not will be greedy on the throne, so she can live happily with him. Until now Hae Soo stupidly still trust Prince Wook. Sanggung Oh stares with Hae Soo deeply, her eyes teary. She seemed to have seen the future, how dark the sky would stretch over the lady's head.
After talking with Sanggung Oh, Hae Soo looked at the hairpin given by Prince Wang So, her thoughts were far away. She just looked at a hair ornament, but inanimate objects more than just a skewer. While outside Prince Wang So's room waiting for Hae Soo, he needs the handwoman's hand motion.
 "Can I ask Soo for help?" Prince Wang So asked Sanggung Oh.
 "I have suggested her to rest", Sanggung Oh replied, she wants distance measured between Prince and Hae Soo before the danger of trapping.
 "I'm willing to help him", Hae Soo hears the conversation, she does not mind helping. A moment later Hae Soo has done makeup on Prince Wang So's face, though anxiety can not stay away from the recesses of the heart.
"When a person is helped, he will bemoan the person who helps as a friend", Hae Soo is convinced Prince Wang So misjudged her feelings. He has loved Prince Wang Wook, not Wang So.
" I never thought about what it was like to say? What is different, to me the same. You intend to stay away? Never try. Prepare …. " Prince Wang So intends to kiss Hae Soo, but the lady is evasive.
" Do not be afraid, I will not kiss without your permission", Prince Wang So must be aware of Hae Soo's doubts, though he never hesitated with her.
Soo finish the makeup of Prince Wang So's face, he immediately retreat. Outside the room, Prince Wang Jung suddenly approaches. When Wang Jung approached her, Hae Soo said, "Remember ..." while shaking her hand, "I'm really worried when I see you go with Wang So", Prince Yang Jung can not cover his anxious face.
"Prince Wang So just took me away breath of fresh air ", Hae Soo has to answer that question.
"I do not like the way of Wang So".
" Try to understand Prince Wang So, Prince Wang Jung lives lovingly from a mother while, unlike Prince Wang So", Hae Soo gives defense.
 "The kindness of the queen mother is, because of my hard work. Since So came to Songak, his mother and Wang Yo have changed a lot. "
"Did Prince Wang Jung blame Prince Wang So for that?"
"I do not want to blame Wang So completely, if not for Wang So, I will never know what which occurred between mother and Wang Yo. I miss the past when you live in Wang Wook's residence with a cheerful smile", Prince Wang Jung looked at Hae Soo's sweet face, there were a thousand words, but never said.
"I think of the same thing, want to go back to that time", Hae Soo had paid attention to Prince Wang Jung's gaze, she was too preoccupied with his own thoughts. One day she will know.
                                                                              ***
In a room in the palace of Prince Wang Wook is meeting with Princess Yeon Hwa and queen Hwangboo. "At the big nineteenth day of Lunar's new year, I will ask for The Majesty King's permission to marry Hae Soo. We will settle in Hwangju, leaving the palace. I know the family wants the throne, but I do not. The political arena of the palace just makes me sad. I just want to live peacefully", Prince Wang Wook opened the conversation, expressed his true wishes.
"You will surrender the throne? You want to get rid of your mother and me out of the palace, and live as a human being?" Princes Yeon Hwa  feels the rage starts to burn, she imagines Hae Soo's face with all the rage. The court lady  is always a problem. Why should there be a girl who lost her memory in this palace?
 "There are many ways to protect yourself without having to be king. Believe me", Prince Wang Wook gave the reason.
"Do what you want to do, if you have to marry Hae Soo. However, the desire is not an easy thing, you have to do well", Queen Hwangbo wisely responded to Prince Wang Wook's wishes.
"Hae Soo will thank the queen mother", Prince Wang Wook finished the conversation and then said good-bye. The mother queen must stop Wang Wook, Princess Yeon Hwa can not hide her anxiety, her fate is in the hands of Wang Wook who is still entitled to the throne.
"I was tired to get the Goryeo Dynasty. Burdening your brother is heavier than you think. Let he do what he wants", Queen Hwangbo refuted.
"Mother was abandoned ten years ago, for causing the miscarriage of the court palace the king loved, because of Queen Yoo's act", Princess Yeon Hwa's face flushed, her anger overflowing.
 "If we do not seize the throne, I'm afraid some concubines will attack, then we have to get out of the palace. Or worse than that. Now I have a goal, no longer wanting to be a princess or a king's sister, I want to be a king's wife and rule over her ", Princess Yeon Hwa has no other choice, she must be able to save herself by taking the highest place, one party in the palace was able to attack her.
Queen Hwangbo was stunned, she could not utter a single word. She still does not say a word when Princess Yeon Hwa goes to meet Queen Yoo to share a story, Queen Yoo welcomes her well. However, nobody knows what the story really is.
                                                                       ***
Prince Baek Ah hears that a dancer has arrived at Gibang, so he goes alone to examine it, at the destination he sees that beautiful face, Woo Hee - the dancer of the sword. Instead the dancer also noticed the presence of Prince Baek Ah. The beautiful face was instantly transformed into a snarl, "Somebody hired you to follow me?" One thing that always remains in Woo Hee's mind is suspicion, she feels no wrong to suspect Prince Baek Ah, a stranger.
 "I came to this place for playing music with the dancers", Prince Baek Ah stared into the face deeply, it was impossible that the sword dancer was gisaeng, the appearance and the manner of speaking more like a girl of noble descent.
"It is better that we introduce each other myself after three meetings .... "
" My name is Bok Soon", the sword dancer mentioned a name, but suddenly a gisaeng called her.
" Woo Hee! "the dancer fell silent. While Prince Baek Ah smiles win, it is enough this time to know the name of the beautiful dancer.
                                                                        ***
Queen Yoo and Prince 9, Wang Won meets Minister Park Young Gyu for advice. The alliance between Crown Prince and Prince Wang So is a force to be reckoned with and then divisive. The Empress must act, or she will lose the opportunity forever. A terrible thing for a queen is when she should be eliminated from the sheen of the throne. "How to separate The Majesty King and Crown Prince of Wang So?" Queen Yoo opens the conversation.
"The Majesty King must believe that So is the enemy of the Crown Prince, so the Queen should pretend to support So, and the rest of me who will take care of it ", minister Park Young Gyu's voice in.
"I have given the document of the Crown Prince that I stole to So, the Crown Prince will suspect So has taken it", Prince Wang Won finally immersed himself in.
"All the plans will surely go well, especially after Yo meets with Wang Shik Ryeom", Queen Yoo nods her head, she is really worried about the fellowship between Crown Prince and Prince Wang So. Not a smarter way except to slander and separate. And have earned.
                                                                   ***
In a different place Prince Baek Ah visits Prince Wang So, he feels the need to ask, "Did you bring Hae Soo out of the palace? She is the court lord, if you treat as an ordinary girl, you two will be in trouble. It's better not to do anything troublesome", Prince Baek Ah worries about Hae Soo's fate.
"I did not mean to trouble Soo, I just do not know how to deal with people and have made mistakes. Do I have to be reminded of such a thing?" Prince Wang So asked, apparently Baek Ah also noticed the lady. Prince Wang So put his hand on the shoulder of Prince Baek Ah, "Only you and Soo I have in this world", Prince Wang So sincerely.
Both princes are still about to talk, but the star expert, Choi Ji Mong comes with bad news about Crown Prince. "The family of the Crown Prince's side is accused of embezzling taxes, so the ministers summon Prince Moo to be dismissed from his position as Crown Prince. The ministers objected to surrendering the future of this country to the Crown Prince, instead they suggested that Wang So be appointed as the new Crown Prince, for he had won the trust of the royal family and the entire nation after successfully leading the ritual of rain ", Choi Ji Mong's face appears the Prince Wang So and Baek Ah stunned, both of them staring in disbelief. As if to support the star's discretion. Is it true? The atmosphere became silent, even the wind seemed reluctant to blow.
While Wang Won, the 9th Prince whispered slowly into the ears of the Crown Prince, "All this happened, because I told Wang So about the notes written by Moo," the whisper blew farther into understanding for the Crown Prince, as if Prince Wang So had revealed the note. Prince Wang Won acted as if he was innocent, he managed to gain sympathy, a moment later he took his leave, leaving the Crown Prince Moo who began to suspect Prince Wang So. The storm  seems to start shrinking, after the lips of Queen Yoo blow slowly, but surely.
King Taejo think hard, find a way out of this problem, he has known what really happened. He needs to talk to the 4th Prince, "For a while go back to Shinju, there are a handful of people who want you to be the Crown Prince, your mother Queen Yoo is behind all this, using you to get the throne", The Majesty feels hard to say but has to.
 "Please forgive The Majesty, I have never been in touch with the queen mother. Am I really going to have to go? "A hard thing for Prince Wang So is to leave the palace, the real home, but how can he refuse a king's command?
"One's heart can be cunning, even if it is not", The Majesty King changed his decision.
"The Majesty ...."
"Go for a while to Shinju".
                                                                             ***
While Princess Yeon Hwa, who is splendidly performing a terrible act, approached a court lady, whispered softly, "Sprinkle poison into the Crown Prince's tea to be brought by a court lady, Hae Soo. Never ever Queen Yoo knowing this", Princess Yeon Hwa's anger towards Hae Soo has reached its peak, she has pushed Prince Wang Wook to the throne, but the 8th Prince, Goryeo scholar, beloved brother, chooses to go from the palace to live together with Hae Soo. The court lady who had lost that memory-a ridiculous thing. Could a lady be able to destroy the hopes of a Princess Goryeo or vice versa?
Prince Wang So came to the queen's mother's room, casting out anger that swirled like a lava incandescent, "When will my mother leave me alone?"
 "I just want to help you get the throne, who wants to be king? The throne will be yours when all goes according to plan ", Queen Yoo is always calm, she does not care about Prince Wang So angry, she does not have to care about the anger.
" Stop pretending as if all this for her good ", Prince Wang So regretted why she had to confront the queen mother in such circumstances?
"The Crown Prince will die on the ninth day of the ninth month, drinking poisoned tea. I have sent the poison, you can not stop it ", Queen Yoo still said in a calm voice, as if the crown prince's murder is a normal thing.
"I make sure the plan will not go smoothly", the hair on the neck of Prince Wang So sparkled, how a mother can kill stepchildren with cold blood, for reasons of the throne. Or, indeed, it is life inside the palace walls.
"Suppose you tell someone, that I have sent a toxic tea cup. I will confess, I do all this to take you to be king ", Queen Yoo chuckled. "If you try to stop, it's the same as tying a rope around your own neck", the Queen still laughs loudly, bouncing off the palace walls.
"Everything will not go as planned", Prince Wang So can not imagine the Crown Prince will die by terrible, he had to find a way out for the wicked plan of the queen mother.
 "Does not The Majesty King want to kick you out of the palace? A court lady serving the tea will die, as will Crown Prince Moo. I will have everything".
"How can I trust him?" Prince Wang So looked at Queen Yoo with a strange look. Is she actually facing a mother?
"I will support you and believe you will not kill your brother after becoming king", Queen Yoo plotted murder as well as removing the traces, as if she only slashed the branches off the branches. Queen Yoo never knew, how the view of Prince Wang So became dawdry, the sky seemed to collapse.
While in his work, star expert Choi Ji Mong looked up at the sky, wondering, 'Why is the Crown Prince's star starting to fade?'
                                                                               ***
Woo Hee calls on Park Young Gyu to Gibang urging him to start a rebellion. The ruthless dendrils of the sword dancer to The Excellency King Taejo incited the girl's desire to kill Wang Geon. "If I do not start a rebellion, I will tell the Baekje people what you did before. Life for you is only a matter of days", one wish within Woo Hee is to see King Taejo Wang Geon lying bloodied, to pay off all heartache.
" When you were a child you called me uncle. However, whatever you have done, you are no longer in command of me ", Minister Park Young Gyu replied, could he be forced to rebellion with the consequences of defeat and execution?
Woo Hee threatened to draw a small knife but when she saw Prince Baek Ah came closer, the girl acting as if a gisaeng was arguing with someone who wanted to approach her. Minister Park Young Gyu also pretends to then immediately walk away. Prince Baek Ah seems to recognize Minister Park Young Gyu, but he is more interested in approaching Woo Hee. "You arrive late like a hero of oversleeping, unable to do anything," Woo Hee's voice is flabbergasted.
 "You can certainly handle your own problems, but look", Prince Baek Ah showed off a piece of jewelry belonging to the girl who had fallen.
 "Looks like you do not want it back", Prince Baek Ah stares at the beautiful face, a face shrouded in mystery. What did she really want?
                                                                  ***
In the silence of Prince Wang Wook's meal come to pilgrimage, he needs to visit Madame Hae's grave with a request, "Take care of me and Hae Soo", the prince is long silent in a quiet atmosphere then he must gather with members of the royal family at an event which has been set. While the royal family banquet ceremony is taking place in an open space. Prince Wang So focused on the Crown Prince, he never winked every time Prince Wang Moo drank. The  family took turns drinking while mentioning a piece of poetry from Zhoung Hui. One by one they gulped the wine, mentioned a piece of poetry then pointed at others.
Queen Yoo always pay attention, it turns out Crown Prince not sip the wine presented. She knows the opportunity to serve poisonous tea. Prince Wang So's heart pounded, he did not want to, but had to witness the planned death. The 4th prince never knew, Hae Soo had entered into the trap as a lady who served to serve the prince for Prince Wang Moo. Prince Wang Eun along with Park Soon Duk comes to the late the two meet Hae Soo in the hallway of the palace. In the hands of the lady is a pot of death tea, ready to be served for the Crown Prince. Hae Soo immediately bows to greet him as he meets Prince Eun. The 10th Prince feels his chest is torn to longing for a grudge, he tries to ignore Hae Soo, but Park Soon Duk reminds her, "She will keep bending until you stop ignoring".
"Lift your head", soon Prince Wang Eun can look back into Hae Soo’s sweet face, the prince looked nervous. The longing for this lady turned into a grudge, because of her request to make the concubine a hand. How could a lady can refuse a prince's request?
"Listen, I really do not want to see your face, immediately turn around. And immediately turn around every time!" After expelled the pique of Prince Wang Eun rushes away.
" Why should not you be the second wife of Prince Wang Eun?" Park Soon Duk asked.
"Always well with Prince Eun, so as not to cause noise in the palace. Prince Eun is still easily influenced", Hae Soo is touched to see Park Soon Duk looking happy along side with Prince Wang Eun.
"Now I am Wang Eun's wife", Park Soon Duk looks uncomfortable with Hae Soo's message, she has yet to understand the horrible story that awaits on the next day. The tea brought by Hae Soo to be presented to the Crown Prince has been tested first using a silver spoon, to make sure it does not contain toxins.
Before the tea arrived, Prince Wang So almost lost his temper and prepared to tell the Crown Prince about Queen Yoo's plans today. The prince's heart leaped as Hae Soo stepped forward with a tray of tea for the Crown Prince. He remembered the queen's mother saying, "A court lady who serves tea will die, so will Crown Prince Moo. I will have everything". Prince Wang So feels the storm begins to shrink on his head, the court lady who will die is Hae Soo. What's the girl's fault? The 4th Prince knows he must do something.
"Is there anything you want to say?" The Crown Prince asked.
 "I have caused the Crown Prince to be in trouble lately. As my brother wanted to ask for three cup of tea to strengthen brotherhood", Prince Wang So braves himself, he really has to protect Hae Soo.
While Princess Yeon Hwa looks nervous when she sees Hae Soo, the lady never knows the tea presented above her hand is a drink death that was directed to Prince Wang So. Deliberately the 4th Prince dropped his first glass, "I'm sorry, my hands are greasy after eating the pancake," Prince Wang So apologized, he thought the poison was in the cup. So Hae Soo poured the second tea again. Everything seemed normal when Prince Wang So took a sip of tea from the first cup, but the prince's head began to feel dizzy before gulping down the second cup. Prince Wang So tried to stay strong, he acted as if everything was okay, and again sipped a second cup for the success of the Crown Prince on the battlefield.
When Hae Soo pours the third tea Prince Wang So turns to look at Queen Yoo who never felt guilty, in his heart he said, "Mother is not poisoned cup, but tea", the Queen felt no need to care about the meaning of that gaze.While Prince Wang So began to feel pain, for a moment he looked at Hae Soo who do not know anything, even when death begins to threaten the 4th Prince, "I gulped down the poison you pour". Prince Wang So's hands trembled as he grabbed the third cup, "Whoever tried separating our friendship with cruel words, hopefully will not be able to change this friendship .... " Prince Wang So looked at Hae Soo as he sipped the third poisoned tea.
While Princess Yeon Hwa is very anxious to see Prince Wang So's situation, the poison is to kill the Crown Prince, not the 4th Prince. Why? The Crown Prince captures the sincerity of Prince Wang So, he must say something, "I hope The Majesty King is pleased to withdraw Wang So's decision to return to Shinju". Hae Soo still does not know anything, she retreats to re-prepare the next. Secretly Prince Wang So looked at the lady, as hard as he tried to control hisself, his body seemed to float struck by unspeakable pain, the poison getting stronger work of death. Prince Wang So saluted The Majesty King and excused himself.
The whole world looked as if surrounded by an increasingly thick fog as he walked away, his eyes began to blur. However, Prince Wang So was a combat soldier, he was still able to stand upright leaving the room until the blood began to drip, the angle of the prince's lips was now red ....

Continue ….

No comments: