Thursday, December 22, 2016

C O L O U R E

I am purple:
after red blood dissolves together
blue sea, on the window sill of the universe
mortal
I drift off on a string of grapes
ripe, vegetable eggplant, and
rare rocks

I am grey:
when melted dark night
together with strands of white silk
waving on the horizon frame
I was attached to student uniforms, smearing
jail wall
and coagulates in a million 

river stone

I am orange:
red when the saga melt
in molten gold and fused
along quiet twilight
I conduct myself on the lips
shiny party dress
and comely pair of cheek
blushed

I am white:
as winter comes I
will blow everything
coloured, I shed loose from
frozen sky, blanketing the sport life
as snow
I will still be the only
coloured to the cold wind blows
efflux 

spring arrived

Agats - Asmat, March 25, 2010


No comments: