Saturday, April 23, 2016

T H I E F


One carelessness actually I have done with regard, that settled around the neighbourhood is safe. There was never the slightest I think there will be a direct result of physical attacks threatening. That day, with comfortable I enjoyed the solitude, the first child has started unity semesters of lectures, the second child while on holiday staying with her sister. I thought I could enjoy the day-to-day deserted peacefully without the hassle of setting up eating more often protested, because it is not tasty, face to face masque, as late buying a cake as a provision to the school and the protests, because always there is something wrong in the home.
That night I went to sleep wrapped in a warm beautiful dream, but the dream was awake when suddenly there was a knock at the door of the room and pulled the door handle several times. This time I was not dreaming, cats certainly can not knock on the door. So, who? I open the door sleepily check the situation in the TV room and dining room, silent. However, the cold air blowing sign front and back doors wide open. I went back into the room locked the door. An instant later the sound of heavy footsteps from the kitchen, the move was hasty, fast and heavy as a pair of foot-coated steel plate. I shivered, realizing there are thieves entered at around 02:30 in the morning shortly after the sound of white ship stom.
I know the greatest danger of thieves who caught the host, he could commit the crime more than the intention of stealing. I've come this far until the children grow up, I do not want this achievement ended tragically. I hastily call the police, the phone does not answer, I send an SMS with the word chaos. A moment later the phone rang, whispering I said, "The thief entered the house, please. Thieves entered the house, please .... ".
Came the reply, "Yes .... Yes .... I will come soon".
I'm still calling some numbers distractedly for help. Useless screaming distance of the neighbouring house on the side, rear, and the front is still a couple of meters, the worst possible all asleep, would not hear the screams. While the sound of footsteps outside the room is getting tense, move it toward the middle of the room and unlocked the front, with the reckless sound of the drawer, is opened and closed and then move it to the back of the house. So many times, my heart was racing, I did not dare to take rash action, I had to face this stressful situation. Briefcase with securities and cash office operations that have not had time to pay, I throw down under. I will not be able to bear the loss of a number of one-year salary.
The scariest moment finally arrives, is when the thief began to unload the room door made of plywood, I keep your mouth shut, although the body temperature gets colder as if stuck in the refrigerator. Moments later appear bald head sticking out of the door leaf is broken with the right face toward the ground. He was an old man wearing a T-Shirt light brown with dark brown arm, I noticed it right characteristics. Before the stranger could go further, vigorously spray Baygon on his eye. The thief looked surprised as if stung by the flow of electricity, without screaming or saying a word he sprinted toward the living room, leaving the house in haste. On the floor of my room still sat wrapped in cloth, shivering. Perhaps between me and the thief experienced the same fears. One thing that suddenly left in your mind is, hollow. I lost all the memories and hope that once neatly arranged.
I still have chills a few minutes to two policemen came with a revolver in hand. Deftly, I unlocked the door to the room, accept the presence of two members of the security. We checked around the house, the carpet in front of the bedroom door had dishevelled. Turnstile, living room, back door, and the door to a wide-open landfills. There are no items were brought thieves, except the living room door lock and motor lock. "How did the thieves get into the house?" We wondered.
When the morning break, a police officer came back with a fingerprint equipment. The entire door handle inspected, but no fingerprints are left behind. I slumped in the chair front porch, loss of common sense. When one of the policemen noticed the window, he found a wire ram in disrepair, man's arm can be stretched into to play a key attached to the handle of the door. The gate for six years was never my key, because I feel safe living environment, never expected to be visited by an uninvited guest at dawn.
I'm still asking members of the police while at home until I arrived back from the village to call relatives dating. Loneliness turns scary. Repairman came a few hours later to repair the damage, making an emergency door in every room, so I could take security measures when threat tina arrives. I am still looking for the characteristics of people who've ducked in the door of the room were broken, but until the next three weeks, the thief never could I have encountered.
One morning when an employee of the Department of Public Works is repairing a damaged bridge, in front of the house, I came to join, ask the rest of the board, when the board anticipation pull out bridge while officers late. When I turned immediately locked eyes with it, a man approaching 50 years with a broken left eye. He looked as if he knew me, at first glance, looked at the sorry sight. I was silent, should I report back to the police? A friend at work suggested not need to report, in time the past three weeks. The next few days I still bump into the same people, the attitude seemed to show remorse. He also repeatedly passing through in front of the house, apparently he lived not far from the house, about 100 meters to the right and then entering the lane, he lived in semi-permanent houses, originating from distant villages. One time the thief was even recorded in the identity card office, I Copies of the cards to be stored. During concerned not doing anything, I was silent, but when she dared to overreact, I will take action as I've ever done.
Until a few months I through the day without hope, everything worry and become discouraged. Fear and fresh-made me understand, that everybody will never be in a situation that is completely safe from physical attacks or defamation dropping. Wary required on every second and pull out, I became more understanding, that safety is the most valuable thing.

No comments: